Welcome to the website of ......
The South African Anti Drug Team
Return to Index
If not that serious send me an confidential e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Decide and make a final decission to STOP smoking.
2. Do NOT try alternative forms, electric cigatettes, you are bluffing yourself.
3. Start on a new and fresh day, do not try and stop during a day that you have smoked already.
4. You can get a nicotine spray from a pharmacy to assist your 'crave' do not waist money on patches and other forms. If the 'crave' comes, spray a little nicotine on the inner side of your cheeks.
Nicotine in whatever form is a very strong drug. It leads to other addictions very easy. Nicotine takes four days to get out of your system.
many people smoke because they believe cigarettes calm their nerves, smoking
inhaled, the nicotine produces a warm feeling of well being: the nicotine
associated with smoking cigarettes include diminished or extinguished sense
is particularly dangerous for teens because their bodies are still developing
importantly smoking cigarettes is highly addictive. As most smokers will
symptoms include irritability, anxiety, sleep disturbances, nervousness,
Do not think if you dont smoke you will have nothing else to do:
to your decission have willpower.
2. If you feel tempted walk away from the smell.
3. You are the only person that can control the 'crave'
4. Hang in there for three days and you will master the decision.